Posted on: July 17, 2021
Leidos has an opportunity for a Senior Proposal Consultant in
Aurora CO to support programs on a part-time basis as a consulting
employee. This position will be required to review customer
requirements and work with SME’s to contribute to clear, concise,
and compliant responses for RFP requirements. Proposal
assignments include reviewing and editing white papers, proposal
content such as management plans, technical content and solutions,
past performance, staffing plans, resumes, proposal presentations,
and material for on-contract growth as well as new business
pursuits. The candidate would join a fast-paced and highly
talented team that is focused on winning new business for the
company. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a CI
- Work collaboratively with solutions architects, subject matter
experts, and portfolio leadership to capture key concepts and ideas
while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the
use of proper tone/voice
- Prepare, edit and review proposal BOEs
- Be responsible for the successful execution of the Leidos
Capture Process (Win Plan) and compliant delivery of capture
- Work within high performance teams in a fast-paced
- Manage and develop quality BD capture processes
- Contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams
- Proven experience with proposal writing and capture
- Expert Level Technical/Proposal writer with Business
Development and Competitive Proposal experience.
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving Skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and
written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to
carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders, program
managers as well as with customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project
re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work
effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with a CI Poly
- Knowledge of Leidos Win Plan.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range - -
Keywords: Leidos, Aurora , Consulting Employee, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!