Repair Specialist 1
Posted on: July 16, 2021
never thought about working with vehicle glass for a living --
you're not alone! Our everyday heroes come from all sorts of
backgrounds, many of which have little (or no) mechanical
experience. If you're naturally curious and have a customer service
mindset, we'll teach you the rest.
The Repair Specialist, which
we hire year-round and seasonally, performs
vehicle glass repairs whenever a
glass replacement is not required. Our paid, formal training
program teaches everything
needed to complete these specialized repairs, regardless of
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay: earn up to
- This position will receive a
$2/hour pay enhancement from today-August
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days
and a belief in work-life balance
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition
- Paid training and all the tools and resources
you'll need to be successful
- An actual marketplace to meet your health,
wealth, life and legal needs - https://www.safelitebenefits.com
- Learn to repair vehicle glass (in
the classroom and hands on) with a focus on the Safelite Way of
Fitting under the guidance of experienced technicians and Safelite
- Repair chips, cracks and other
auto glass related issues on customer vehicles.
- Manage work orders, customer
documentation and customer communication through the Safelite
handheld Mobile Resource Management (MRM) technology.
- Clean customer vehicle during
wait/idle time during the repair process as well as perform
additional housekeeping tasks in company vehicle and
- Safely and professionally operate
a company fleet vehicle to and from customer locations.
- All other duties as
What You'll Need
- Must be at least 18 years of
- Valid state-issued driver's
- On-the-job training/completion of
Safelite SafeTech™ certification.
- The ability to operate a Safelite
van, following all safety, cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and
maintain a safe driving record.
- Flexibility with hours and days
trained/worked, as workloads fluctuate.
- Comfort working outside in a
variety of weather conditions.
- Present a professional appearance
and wear personal protective equipment.
- Physical requirements: lifting
and carrying up to 75 lbs. for short periods, working at elevated
heights, remaining on your feet for extended periods.
To review and consider your
application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To
understand what is collected and why, carefully review the
Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application.
We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any
characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon
request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need
assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies:
Safelite Group does not accept
and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach
from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and
approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for
Keywords: Safelite, Aurora , Repair Specialist 1, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!