Careers at Motion and Flow Control Products
FiltrationHoses & Connectors
Join us as we grow again! Motion and Flow Control Products is a
premier, customer-focused industrial supplier that leverages
products, technological expertise, and award-winning service to
provide cost-effective solutions to our customers. MFCPs commitment
to our teammates and customers are deeply rooted in our company
values which embraces Respect, Initiative and Employee
We are committed to being an employer of choice in our
communities and empowering our workforce. MFCP believes that it
takes a team to build something big; if you have an interest in
learning about manufacturing and sales in a dynamic work
environment, join us now!
Position Summary: A Hydraulic Technician is responsible for
repairs/rebuilds on hydraulic equipment including hydraulic and
pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic pumps and motors, hydraulic valves
and related hydraulic equipment. System troubleshooting is often
required and product knowledge is necessary for this position.
- Performs work required to repair/rebuild hydraulic and
pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic pumps, motor and valves, DC power
units, PTOs and high pressure (10K psi) components.
- With minimal supervision, the Hydraulic Technician will
evaluate the equipment and determine the reason for the failure,
generate a parts list and labor estimate and perform timely
- Develop, maintain and share current and new product
- Provide technical resources for others in the
- Assist with field service work as needed.
- Address and resolve all customer requests, complaints and
objections with a positive and creative approach.
- Coordinate efforts with all appropriate departments and
personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service, ethics and
teamwork are followed.
- Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Experience working with and on hydraulic components and
- Must understand measurement techniques and units including
metric/SAE conversions and fractions.
- Must have basic hand tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers,
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic schematics.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to detect technical
discrepancies and malfunctions.
- Excellent oral communication and strong relationship building
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work
- Understanding of the proper use of all repair tools, testing
machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people and
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- As MFCP is a small employer and employees work in a
collaborative team environment, employee must be physically present
in the office to perform his/her job functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Work environment: primarily
inside, workshop environment involving working at a bench or test
stand in relatively close proximity to other technicians with
occasional work completed in the field. Occasionally, the work will
require working underneath or on large equipment either in the shop
or directly outside the shop. The physical demands, and work
environment reflected, are representative of those encountered by
employees when performing the essential job functions. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to accommodate individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
$16.00 - $23.00/per hour
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive
benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment
Plan, Life Insurance and Paid holidays/vacation/sick time.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background,
drug screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military
status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable
status protected by federal, state or local law." This Employer
Participates in E-Verify.