Relationship Manager & Lending Specialist - Arapahoe Crossing Financial Center - Aurora, CO.
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million
client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow
and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients
each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal
financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you
join our team, we'll count on you to care for, advise and guide our
clients when they need us most - whether they're just starting out,
buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We're looking for the next generation of Relationship Manager &
Lending Specialists (RMLSs) - those with a passion for growing a
long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of
client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide.
RMLSs focus on deepening relationships with individual and small
business customers/clients, and they accomplish this by identifying
financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting
clients with specialists. RMLSs will also have the capability to
originate home equity lines of credit (HELOC). As part of the Bank
of America team, RMLSs have access to industry-leading solutions
and a team of dedicated product specialists - all designed to meet
the unique life priorities of our clients, for example, managing
expenses, building wealth, managing debt, buying a home, saving for
college and planning for unexpected life events. They report to the
Market Leader and partner closely with the Financial Center Manager
to ensure adherence to operational compliance policies and
From day one, you'll receive training from our award-winning
Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice,
personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your
on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you'll have the
opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a financial
center or market manager, or client professional roles such as a
financial advisor or within small business or lending- with
unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy
will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources
throughout your career journey.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements.
Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in
residential loan mortgage originations must register with the
federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since this
position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to
register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check
and registration process if you are selected for this role. Failure
to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in
disciplinary action up to and including termination.
We'll help you
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through
world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from
Academy managers who are invested in your success and training
programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through
intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined
consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth
knowledge of clients' financial life priorities and connect them to
our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by
executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through
relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to
- Grow your business knowledge and network by partnering with
experts in small business, lending and investments.
As a Relationship Manager & Lending Specialist, you can look
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full
potential throughout your career.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our
employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote
We're a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to
supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect,
connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers
around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
- Has a minimum of one year demonstrated sales experience in a
relationship-oriented and client-centric environment. In lieu of
this requirement, has previously held the role of Relationship
Manager (RM) or Advisor Development Program (ADP) RM at Bank of
America for a minimum of six months.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong
work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best
interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and
nurturing strong relationships.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience
that improves our clients' financial lives.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing
clients based on their needs.
- Is comfortable in your ability to actively contact clients by
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable
engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet clients' needs.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily
activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering
to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Is a commissioned notary or can successfully obtain a notary
commission in the state you work within four months of start date
in role (six months for employees with a work location of NV, eight
months for employees with a work location of CA, NY or PA).
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as
- Must pass applicable background checks.
- Working knowledge as a sales representative of credit and
- Retail and/or sales experience in a salary plus incentive
- Experience working in an environment with individual and/or
team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and
- An associate's degree or bachelor's degree in business,
finance, or a related field.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Aurora , Relationship Manager & Lending Specialist - Arapahoe Crossing Financial Center - Aurora, CO., Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!