Cyber Threat Analyst - Grimlock
Company: Mantech International Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented
Cyber Threat Analyst to join our team in Springfield, VA to provide
unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and
rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership and high level CSOC Security Support
managing cyber and network incidents and warning activity.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using
information gathered from a variety of sources within the
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope,
urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability
and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks cyber actions from initial detection through final
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure.
- Performs cyber engineering trend analysis and reporting.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related
- Minimum/General Experience: 8 years of related experience
- Experience working within a Cybersecurity Operations Center
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Engineering environment desired
- CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH)
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of database and operating system
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively -
Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate
best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with
co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering
presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source
code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the
company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or
obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to
answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that
information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure
compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a
license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled
technology or software source code may require authorization and
may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please
click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Aurora , Cyber Threat Analyst - Grimlock, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!