Inside Preventative Maintenance Agreement Sales Rep
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 11, 2021
What you will do
Johnson Controls l is a global leader in the design,
manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of
networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and
communications systems. Our continued success and growth has
produced a need for a PMA (Preventive Maintenance Agreement)
Service Sales Representative. The primary function of this position
is to promote and sell service agreements for commercial building
systems products to include fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler,
security, sound, communication and inspections. Determine customer
needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives. Close
sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives. Develop a positive
ongoing relationship with customers. Develop and maintain an active
proposal backlog that will support the sales plan. Conduct building
surveys to support the development of estimates.
How you will do it
- Establish contact with prospect and qualify potential buyers of
service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads
and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain
customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will
support achieving the designed sales plan.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive
activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to
ensure that Johnson Controls l is meeting their requirements to
ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Support the service department to generate leads for service or
- Performs other duties as required.
What we look for
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Available for local travel
- Excellent communication skills; have the ability to persuade
and close sales.
- Ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline preferred
or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of sales experience in a related business
with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is
- Excellent communication skills; must have the ability to
persuade and close sales and have the ability to handle a variety
of situations encountered during sales process and disciplined to
work with limited supervision.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and
benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage,
flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k),
ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're
part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Aurora , Inside Preventative Maintenance Agreement Sales Rep, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!