Lead Teacher / Assistant Director
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Primrose School of Saddle Rock located at 5950 South Gun Club
Road Aurora, CO 80016 is seeking an enthusiastic person for a
unique position within our school. Part of the day would be
functioning as part of the leadership team with Assistant Director
duties and the other part would be teaching in a classroom as a
Lead Teacher. This is a great opportunity for those that recently
earned their Director certificates to take the first steps into
Primrose School of Saddle Rock is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.
- Provide superior customer service
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Saddle
Rock and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Assumes responsibility to manage the operation of the school in
the Director's absence, including opening and/or closing the
- Assists the Director with the necessary management
responsibilities to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost
control to produce profit
- Knowledge of and adheres to employment laws and compliance
issues related to those laws.
- Ability to perform all of the essential functions for each
position in the School, including, but not limited to, other
leadership team positions, teacher, food service teacher, and bus
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Saddle Rock
- Ability to implement curriculum and perform all functions of a
classroom Lead ECE Teacher.
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet requirements of local child care regulatory agency
and Primrose School of Saddle Rock for Lead Early Childhood Teacher
(ECT) and Director.
- Must hold a current Large Center Director Certification
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or
related field, and at least two years' work experience in a
licensed child care facility
- Leadership experience in licensed child care preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations
- Must have the flexibility to meet the needs of the school. This
may include being available to open and/or close the school.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, Aurora , Lead Teacher / Assistant Director, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!