Rehabilitation Technician PRN- KH Aurora- Aurora, CO
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job # 408289 Date posted 05/06/2021
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician to work per
diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will
provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides
patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist.
Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in
tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
Pay Range: $11.61- $15.09
We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within
this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay
outside of this range.
- Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT
to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to
members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and
to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to
50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.; 6-12 months relevant
experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Aurora , Rehabilitation Technician PRN- KH Aurora- Aurora, CO, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!