RDC Warehouse Supervisor (Aurora, CO)
Company: Subaru Of America Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible for overseeing the planning, prioritizing, and
tracking of the daily warehouse workload and for the administration
of company policies and procedures. Ensures that warehouse
operations, parts distribution, and related activities are
supervised/managed effectively and efficiently. The role includes
working with the RDC Manager and Warehouse Leads to ensure that the
RDC performs effectively and efficiently and maintains the highest
level of customer service to Retailers. Along with the Manager,
also supervises and manages the maintenance of the entire warehouse
facility and property, ensuring all applicable policies,
procedures, regulations, and rules are adhered to.
- Provides leadership to the Inbound, Outbound, and Inventory
teams by monitoring associate/lead performance and provide feedback
to both the employee & management.
- Utilizes existing Information Technology (IT) to analyze the
performance of the distribution center (e.g., Warehouse Management
System [WMS] reports and scanners).
- Prioritizes the daily workload according to the direction of
the RDC Manager and assign tasks to warehouse employees.
- In concert with the RDC Manager, conducts and delivers the
annual performance evaluations for the Leads and Warehouse
Associates, along with working closely with HR on performance
- Along with the RDC Manager, supervises/leads/manages warehouse
operations portion of the RDC budget to ensure proper utilization
of funds allocated for required expenditures; approves responsible
invoices and payments.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and processes for controlling
the Parts Inventory within budget, and coordinates the completion
of the Cycle Counting and everyday physical Inventory
- Evaluates and interviews potential new warehouse employees and
ensures that all successful candidates are motivated, with the work
attitude that fits the Subaru culture and company direction.
- Establishes, implements, and monitors good housekeeping
policies and procedures.
- Along with the RDC Manager, ensures facility, property, and
related mechanical equipment is maintained.
- Communicates with retailer contacts, reviews packing and
shipments, addresses retailer concerns, and takes appropriate
action to correct their concerns where applicable.
- Implements lean warehousing concepts to the warehouse staff.
Maintains and improves warehouse operations to maximize the
utilization of space, safety, and productivity.
- Compiles and analyzes statistics while completing warehouse
- Along with the RDC Manager, coordinates safety concerns with
Risk Management, warehouse staff, local and governmental
regulations, and maintains a safe work environment including
maintaining a warehouse emergency action plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational and multitasking ability.
- Significant experience working in a distribution
- Excellent leadership, organizational, managerial, and
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong budget planning, expense maintenance, and reporting
- Strong analytical skills (as they relate to process
- Strong continuous improvement skills (as they relate to process
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Self motivated, positive, flexible, team player.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- Ability to help and assist with the recruiting, interviewing,
selecting, and developing professional team members.
- Ability to establish and maintain good rapport with retailer
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Perform high volume production work.
- Lifting, bending, and long periods on feet
BA/BS preferred with 4-6 years of related experience in a
Job Grade: P3
FLSA Status: Exempt
Keywords: Subaru Of America Inc, Aurora , RDC Warehouse Supervisor (Aurora, CO), Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!