Procurement Customer Advocate
Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The purpose of this position is to enhance the service provided
to key retailers through service level analysis and inventory
planning. Responsibilities will include data collection from a
variety of sources, generating scheduled and ad hoc reporting, as
well as communicating with several cross-functions to ensure
inventory for upcoming demand.
- Create and maintain complex records regarding service level
performance to customers.
- Assess and identify trends that impact service level. Rectify
these trends using strategic problem-solving skills.
- Accountable for key customer targeted fill rates/service
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions
according to customer needs and obligations.
- Building relationships with customers based on trust and timely
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Sales team to mitigate
potential risk to customer's service.
- Liaison between the customer and the company's internal
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to service level and
- Collaborating with internal departments to rectify customer
- Meets deadlines and completes special projects as
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- One (1) or more years of experience that is directly related to
the duties, skills, and responsibilities specified.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that aid in the
ability to work within diverse environments
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart
- Ability to document work in progress.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of
- Strong public speaking abilities.
- Ability to deliver research findings clearly and
- Records maintenance skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to recognize future trends.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Ability to complete moderately complex administrative
- Negotiating skills.
- Flexible, resilient and comfortable working in grey areas that
are constantly changing
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with cross-functional
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook
- Some travel may be required
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other
office equipment in the course of normal workday
- Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
For applicants in Colorado: The compensation range for this
position is $62,400 to $76,500 You will also be eligible to
participate in the following benefits programs - Paid Time Off;
Sick Time; 401K Program; medical, dental, vision, life, and
accidental death/ dismemberment insurance; short-term and long-term
disability insurance programs, Flexible Spending Account, and/or
Health Savings Account, subject to meeting the eligibility
requirements and the terms and conditions of these programs.
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Minnesota, Eden
Prairie; United States of America, Rhode Island, Providence; United
States of America, New Hampshire, Chesterfield; United States of
America, Virginia, Mechanicsville; United States of America,
- Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Aurora , Procurement Customer Advocate, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!