District Logistics Manager
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for a District Logistics Manager in Phoenix, AZ or
Denver, CO. This individual will drive associate engagement,
productivity and continuous process improvements on the Fleet and
Distribution side of our business.
- District is comprised of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado,
Las Vegas Nevada and El Paso Texas.
This position requires a result oriented, high energy, dynamic
individual with high energy, emotional intelligence and intellect
to work and thrive in a fast paced, high growth Market Distribution
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, engineering or a related
field. MBA / higher level degree preferred but not required
- 10+ years direct management / leadership experience in a big
box operating environment, including a salaried workforce in a
manufacturing, production or distribution environment with a track
record of success
- E-commerce fulfillment experience (direct to consumer)
- Extensive experience with automated WMS, TMS systems and other
- Excellent proactive communication skills with all levels of
management and staff is imperative.
- Experience with activity based performance metrics, process
improvement, and Lean thinking with a track record of delivering
'best in class' operations and performance.
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and peers across
the organization to anticipate, identify, recommend, and implement
creative operational and customer service solutions.
- Decisive, fair, and consistent approach to associate
communication and interaction.
- Strong customer service and collaborative style
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- Pay Range $9,275.00 - $16,538.00 Monthly; Bonus Eligible
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Aurora , District Logistics Manager, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!