Room Attendant / Lobby Attendant
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The ideal candidate for this position:
Our ideal candidate possesses a high-level of attention to
detail and is dedicated to ensuring our guests have an exceptional
experience during their stay.
About the position:
As a valuable member of our hotel's team responding promptly to
requests from guests and other departments is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access
and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust,
polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets
and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push,
pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an
extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
- Health, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD, Voluntary Life
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holiday Pay and Personal Days
- Jury Duty and Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More!
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Source: Commonwealth Hotels
Keywords: Hyatt, Aurora , Room Attendant / Lobby Attendant, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!