RDC - Hourly Positions - Denver, CO
Company: Steelcase Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Safely moves and stacks materials in and about the warehouse,
staging area, trailers, etc. Often works off of hilo for extended
periods moving/loading materials or finished goods by hand where
use of a hilo is not practicable. Hilo work often includes getting
off the hilo to deal with paperwork, band/secure/straighten loads,
adjust fork width, etc. May also involve use of bar code readers,
computer terminals or other electronic devices to track product.
Reviews equipment maintenance checklist daily and reports any
malfunctions. Maintains required repair records.
High school diploma or equivalent may be required.
Tuition Reimbursement benefit is available to college
- Able to exert in excess of 100 lbs of force occasionally, and
/or in excess of 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of
20 lbs. of force constantly.
- Able to occasionally lift 35-50 lbs. from floor to waist; lift
50-80 lbs from waist to shoulders; and push / pull up to 100
- Able to frequently carry in excess of 50 lbs.
- Able to reach forward, laterally and occasionally over the
- Able to occasionally grasp with moderate force.
- Able to rotate to other work in the zone, department or any
part of Distribution as required.
- Able to maintain a Hilo license and be capable of operating a
radio within FCC regulations.
- Must be organized and capable of planning routes to maximize
efficiency and prevent production delays.
- Ability to speak English (required)
- Ability to speak English and Spanish (preferred)
Keywords: Steelcase Inc., Aurora , RDC - Hourly Positions - Denver, CO, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!