Cook - Weekend Day Shift
Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Parkside Village Retirement Resort is accepting applications for
a part-time Weekend Cook to provide resort-style food and service
while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with
our residents and guests. The Cook works collectively with the
Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- You'll work a stable schedule; Saturdays from 6:00am to 2:30pm
and Sundays from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- We'll provide you with benefits, including employee discounts
programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for
emergencies, and more.
- You will prepare and serve dynamic entrees under the mentorship
of a professional chef.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in
the food service industry.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
within the kitchen.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- Knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food on a
buffet as well as cook food as ordered.
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed.
- You have previous experience with prepping and cooking
Minimum salary (USD) starts at: $14.77 to Max $16.54 (USD)
(Colorado only) Salary range minimum is one component of our
total compensation and benefits package. Note: Disclosure as
required by sb19-085 of the minimum salary compensation for this
role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with
seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our
on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Aurora , Cook - Weekend Day Shift, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!