Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift
truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with
more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500
retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service
network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide
variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management
solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their
needs anytime, anywhere.
At Crown, we know that our employees are the driving force
behind our success in the material handling industry. We cultivate
a culture of passionate people and inspired innovation. We support
our employees and their professional goals because an investment in
our people is an investment in our future. In fact, throughout
Crown's history, more than 1,000 employees have reached a 25-year
milestone, and we are proud to have traveled their career paths
From employee training and development to competitive
compensation packages, we invest in our employees, knowing that
people are always at the core of what moves us forward.
We are seeking knowledgeable customer focused auto, diesel,
aircraft, or forklift technicians to join the Crown team.
Want to Learn More? Watch A Day in the Life of a Crown Field
Service Technician! click here
Mechanic - Auto / Diesel / Forklift Technician
This position is based out of Crown's Denver branch location and
will provide coverage to the surrounding areas.
Internal Title: Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork after completion of each job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of
electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal
combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand
electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Good written/verbal communication and customer care
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to
safely operate lift trucks.
- Technical degree, previous lift truck repair, welding
experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for
full-time employees. Current benefits being offered include:
- Competitive Wages. The anticipated pay range for the position
is $21.30 to $24.30 depending on skills and related
- Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan with a company
contribution to each,
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts,
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a 2% match and Annual Crown
Contribution at a schedule based on years of service
- Company paid Life and Disability Benefits as well as optional
supplemental term life insurance offerings,
- 9 Paid Holidays,
- Paid Vacation accrued at a rate based on length of service and
- 48 Hour of Paid Sick Leave,
- Birthday Pay for Non-Exempt employees,
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year,
- and much more.
Crown also offers Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Company Vehicle for Field Service Technicians
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Career Advancement Opportunities
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Maintenance, Technician, Electrical,
Warehouse, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology