Customer Support Specialist (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What you will do
Provide advance support for end users working on sales
applications. Establish and maintain open lines of communication
between technical support staff and sales support staff to ensure
timely resolution of open issues. Escalate urgent problems
requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal
How you will do it
- Provides first tier application support for the Johnson
Controls CRM applications by resolving technical issues through
research and investigation responding back to appropriate parties
- Performs application administration as required to include data
uploads, record updates and various administrative tasks.
- Working with National Sales Process Manager, Project Managers
and other Sales Process team members, participate in development of
knowledge-base for help desk use through documentation of
- Assist end user community with technical questions and
- Other duties as assigned.
hat we look for
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate of Arts Degree or
College degree preferred.
- 5 years of administrative experience with a background in
Sales, Operations, and/or Administration.
- Knowledge or experience with a CRM Tool such as Siebel or
- Experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with a high degree of
accuracy. Must be able to assess issues quickly and provide
- Highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail and
excellent attendance/ability to work designated hours.
- Desire to learn and work independently with minimal
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of end-users in
a patient and friendly way to address questions/problems.
- Ability to multi-task and establish work priorities
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world
that's safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our global team creates
innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected,
buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are
passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and
plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mindset,
and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on
tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you need an accommodation during the application
process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Aurora , Customer Support Specialist (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!