Embedded/Flight Software Engineer
Company: Advanced Solutions, Inc. (ASI)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Established in 1995, ASI consists of a team of highly talented
and motivated professionals working on complex spacecraft systems
and software solutions. Join us, and work in a fast-paced
innovative environment developing leading edge spacecraft flight
software for commercial and government programs. Contribute to the
design, development, integration, and testing activities of
embedded software for spacecraft command and control.
- Proficiency in C++
- Development experience with real-time embedded
- Ability to write clear, well-tested, well-documented
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Developing and testing embedded spacecraft flight software
- Integration of software with spacecraft hardware
- Supporting the software development and integration for mission
planning, spacecraft operation, and data processing systems
- Performing simulation and hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Working in a team environment as well as individually
- Supporting design reviews and other customer-facing
Required Education & Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Math or Physics with significant computer
science coursework. Advanced degree desired.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience, including
development in C++ in real-time embedded systems.
- Salary and benefits are market competitive.
- 100% paid PPO medical benefits plan for employees + family
- Yearly Profit Share & Bonuses
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export
regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent
resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.
1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from
the U.S. Department of State.
Keywords: Advanced Solutions, Inc. (ASI), Aurora , Embedded/Flight Software Engineer, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!