Distribution Center Manager
Company: Amarr Garage Doors
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge within distribution
management? Maybe this job as General Manager in Aurora, CO is for
Amarr is hiring a hands-on, experienced Distribution Center
Manager (General Manager) to join our team in Aurora. The general
manager is a critical role in the success of our distribution
center, and must be able to work closely with the warehouse team as
well as provide exemplary customer service to our customer base.
This is the ideal position for the person who loves to work hard
and see the direct impact of their leadership on a daily basis.
The GM is responsible for the profitability of the distribution
center and makes certain all processes and procedures are followed
efficiently. Specifically, the GM is accountable for sales, expense
management, people management, and inventory management.
In this position you will:
- Account for daily execution of company defined program
- Monitor measurements against budget, and/or targets of key
- Review cost of operations and enhance profitability of Door
Center, including sales calls.
- Provide excellent, courteous customer service.
- Staff, develop, supervise, and direct all exempt Door Center
personnel, and hourly office staff.
- Oversee and verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing
shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of
- Ensure that corporate programs regarding safety, security, care
of equipment, and facility are enforced; thereby guaranteeing OSHA
- Effect change to achieve weekly inventory, scrap, and damage
Working conditions and experience:
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced
- Warehouse duties performed in a non-climate controlled
- Manual dexterity, and hand to eye coordination for operation of
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting
- Prior warehouse management experience required (minimum 3 years
- Experience working with budgets, P&L statements, and
- Experience working with external customers in a flow-through
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal skills for sales.
- Good supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- College education or related experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Mechanical aptitude/power tools.
This position is Monday - Friday from 7:30am -- 5:30pm. The pay
rate starts at $80,500-87,000 plus bonuses (if applicable).
Candidates for this position must have a good attitude, a desire to
work hard with a great team, and the ability to be a
Founded in 1951 and headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, Amarr is
one of the leading U.S. brands of sectional doors for residential
garages, condominiums, commercial buildings, shopping malls,
warehouses and other industrial applications. Amarr is part of
Entrematic -- the home to some of the world's most innovative and
leading brands within the entrance automation industry. The
comprehensive range of product brands include Kelley, Serco,
Dynaco, Ditec and Albany.
Keywords: Amarr Garage Doors, Aurora , Distribution Center Manager, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!