Posted on: June 6, 2021
Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history
providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National
Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira
serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities
worldwide by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging
common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira
believes that our people and the culture of our company
differentiate us from other companies.
We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that
strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts
as we engineer national security!
Altamira is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer in Aurora,
- Have a BS in engineering, science or math and eight years
related experience or 16 years related experience.
- Expertise with RHEL, Windows Server, VMware, Cisco iOS, and
Brocade Network OS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure service design
- Experience with al infrastructure service areas including.
compute, storage, network, virtualization, and cyber.
- Able to trouble shoot complex systems.
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure design using external ISP
components and service offerings.
- Infrastructure as Code IaC concepts.
- Brocade network / storage design / administration
- Experience using Microsoft Visio.
- RFC impact assessment experience.
- US Citizen, TS/SCI Clearance.
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Altamira, Aurora , Infrastructure Engineer, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!