Cyber Security Analyst (Watch Team)
Company: Recro LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Recro is looking for a motivated, career and customer-oriented
Cyber Security Analyst, Associate to join our team in Aurora,
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible
cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and
system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to
- Performs security event and incident correlation using
information gathered from a variety of sources within the
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope,
urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability
and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection
through final resolution.
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a
result of cyber incidents
- Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Operations Center environment desired
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of database and operating system
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- CSSP-IR certification required (CEH preferred)
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- Hours: 24x7 Shift Work (Panama Shift Schedule; hours dependent
Keywords: Recro LLC, Aurora , Cyber Security Analyst (Watch Team), Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!