Senior Systems Hardware Engineer
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID 179129BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/23/2021 City Aurora
State CO Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for
programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area
in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Systems Engineer for Hardware Systems your duties will include
but not be limited to the following:
* Perform systems engineering tasks including interface definition
and documenting and contributing to system architecture and
* Support planning/development activities by interfacing with
personnel from other organizations, attend technical interchange
meetings and working groups.
* Support the planning and conduct of verification activities;
support definition of test plans and sequences relative to complex
hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues.
* Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and
techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, provide input to
test procedures and reports, and witness tests utilizing
comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
* Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design
reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and
* Utilize broad knowledge in Systems engineering and apply
understanding of principles of related to engineering and software
technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $12K for a
candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen with a TS/SCI with C.I.
* Demonstrated engineering experience with a track record of
* Understanding of the Systems Engineer development lifecycle and
change management process
* Proven ability to meet timelines
* An active and in-scope U.S. TS/SCI security clearance with C.I.
* Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) systems design or
* Demonstrated background in one or more relevant engineering
* Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
* Good presentation, coordination, and communication skills
* Ability to complete assigned tasks under general supervision
* Proficient in MS Office
* Experience preparing and executing Test procedures
* Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
* Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal
* Systems Engineering experience on a large government software
* Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or
* Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and
telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
* Familiarity with Tcl/Tk, Perl, Matlab and/or Python
* Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
Education & Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 4+ years' of
relevant experience - OR
* Master's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics,
or related STEM Degree Program with 2+ years' of relevant
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible
spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid
time off, and holidays
"In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role is $74,000 to $133,200; however,
Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an
offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated
responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
education/training, and key skills."
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Aurora , Senior Systems Hardware Engineer, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!