Want to join a stable and bullet proof industry?
Want a rewarding job without all the "red tape" of
Have you hit a ceiling in your present
Has COVID affected your company and your
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and have
incredible talent, are a go-getter, with strong interpersonal
skills, explore a career path at Premier, a home-grown Colorado
business on the move with operations all over the country.
With over 20 years in business Premier Group Insurance is one of
the largest and fasting growing Property & Casualty agency entities
in the United States. In fact, Insurance Journal ranks Premier in
the Top 15 in Personal Lines out of an independent agency universe
of nearly 36,500 agencies, and #48 in total P&C.
Senior Office Assistant:
As Senior Office Assistant to the leadership team at PGI, the
right candidate will have the immediate and direct ability to
influence and understand to a higher degree the Property and
Casualty insurance industry and impact our organization as you
directly communicate with all departments and Insurance Carriers at
all leadership levels. Your ability to better understand, work
within, and impact the P&C industry on a national level are
Senior Office Assistant Job
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Executes commitments made to our one client; our agents, and
our one stake holder; our carriers.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on
the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports for presentation by collecting and analyzing
- Represents the executives by attending meetings in the
executive's absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to office staff and
following up on results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing
filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
Utilizes the Agency management system and other reporting systems
and dashboards to run and compile data and reports.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, and participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Skills and Qualifications:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Event management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office.
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Travel logistics and events
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Property and Casualty licensed preferred, but not
- 3-5 years of office experience within Property and Casualty
- 3-5 years' experience as an Independent agent or employed by an
Insurance carrier preferred
- Experience managing multiple calendars.
- Experience booking travel.
- Prior Event management
Employment Type: Full-time
Hours: Mon- Fri 9- 5:30. (Flexible)
Travel: Limited (
- Pay Range: $35,000 to $50,000 (Dependent on experience and/or
- Total Compensation = Pay + Performance Bonus + Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement - 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Holiday pay
- Flex Time
Apply today for the opportunity to work with one of the largest,
fastest growing, award winning, independent insurance agencies in