Digital Visual Designer - Denver, CO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CoreSite is seeking a talented, resourceful and
highly collaborative Digital Visual Designer with a track record of
delivering captivating, dynamic and results-driven creative.
This is an opportunity to innovate an established brand and help
maximize the digital user experience and drive engagement through
compelling visual design. The desired candidate possesses
creativity, originality and a forward-thinking approach with a
passion for storytelling and an understanding of design in
This designer will be an active contributor in ideation sessions,
helping to evolve creative processes and ensure consistency in
brand positioning. Naturally inclined towards design optimized for
marketing performance and user experience, our designer serves as a
subject matter expert, consistently researching, identifying and
sharing effective current industry design trends and competitive
landscape to continuously elevate our brand and inform our
- Ideation, conceptualization and implementation of creative and
digital experiences/solutions that build the CoreSite brand through
the website, social media and other channels.
- Design logos, social images, icons, infographics and other
formats as appropriate to communicate the CoreSite value
- Edit existing and create new designs for website pages and
- Design and manage the CoreSite visual identity system and brand
guidelines; from icons, typography and color palette to imagery,
illustration, photography and video.
- Enforce our design standards, curate asset libraries and
maintain brand integrity.
- Source appropriate stock imagery and support production fo new
brand photography and video content.
- Produce presentation materials and interactive event materials,
both digital and print.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
We Are Seeking An Individual
- Creative juices flowing 24/7.
- Strong conceptual capabilities on all creative/marketing
platforms - experience with content creation software (like Ceros)
is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to
communicate effectively in small and large groups, as well as the
ability to both defend design decisions and evolve ideas based on
- Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically
Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Organized, self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced
work environment and excellent time management skills to meet
assigned deadlines and perform with SLA.
- Business acumen to factor in CoreSite business goals, product
roadmap and user insights into design priorities.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office - emphasis on Word and
- Motion graphic and/or video experience is a plus. Knowledge of
mobile-first design to maximize user engagement.
- Have created and curated an impressive portfolio.
- 5+ years of professional design experience with a portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, or related field
The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or
feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance;
stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Not only does CoreSite have a fun, team-focused
work environment, but we also offer great benefits!
Applicant Privacy Notice: CoreSite is committed to
protecting the privacy and security of personal information
submitted by applicants. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
requires us to provide you information about our personal
information handling practices. As a result, we're providing this
Privacy Notice that describes how we collect, use, share, and
update personal information from individuals who wish to be
considered for employment with CoreSite. To read the Applicant
Privacy Notice, please go to
- Medical and Vision coverage through Cigna Heath Care
- Telemedicine through MDLive
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- Life Insurance and Short-Term & Long-term Disability Insurance
fully paid by the company
- Voluntary coverage benefits for Life and AD&D, Critical
Illness, Accident Coverage, and Hospital Indemnity
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Plans and Health Saving Account (HSA) Plans
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company
- Free parking or a company contribution towards a public transit
- Paid Parental Leave
- 16 days of Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 10 paid Holidays
- Wellness program with annual incentive
- Annual discretionary bonus incentive
Keywords: CoreSite, Aurora , Digital Visual Designer - Denver, CO, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!