PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT or FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER - AURORA
Company: Nextcare, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
NextCare Urgent Care is currently looking for energetic and
enthusiastic full-time Physician Assistants or Family Nurse
Practitioners to join our team in Aurora, Colorado.
The hours do very by location however, most are open 8:00 a.m. -
8:00 p.m. Monday - Friday and 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday and
Sunday. The schedule will require working 12 hour shifts during the
week and occasional weekend and holiday support.
The Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner is
responsible for the following:
- Evaluating and treating patients in accordance with clinical
best practices for an urgent care and/or occupational health
- Providing compassionate and respectful patient care consistent
with NextCare services, values and mission statement.
- Treating all patients who present to the clinic appropriately
and discuss the treatment plan with the patient ensuring there is a
clear understanding of the next steps.
- Documenting care utilizing the electronic documentation
- Taking personal responsibility for appropriately coding and
billing for care rendered.
- Delivering exemplary care and act in a legal and ethical
- Maintaining clinical productivity consistent with peers and
industry standards for a similar setting.
- Follow up on patient care as indicated.
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner supports the
organization by providing exemplary patient care thereby creating
valuable relationships within the community to contribute to the
continued success of NextCare.
Keywords: Nextcare, Inc., Aurora , PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT or FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER - AURORA, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!