Electrical Professional with P.E. or EIT
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are a Electrical Professional with P.E. or EIT with
experience, please read on! We are a well established and growing
engineering firm that is looking for a self-motivated individual
with commercial building power/lighting design experience. We
specializes in commercial electrical design projects . So, we
really need someone who has the right experience with includes
upward of 5 years of commercial experience. You must be able to
show verifiable work experience and verifiable EIT or P.E
What You Need for this Position
So, if you are a Electrical Professional with P.E. or EIT with
experience, please apply today! We'd love to talk.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in commercial electrical design
- E.I.T. or P.E.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with AutoCAD 2019, 2020, and REVIT/BIM 2019
- Can conduct full MEP-S site surveys and provided documentation
of existing conditions.
- Ability to QA/QC all MEPS drawings for project scope and
overall compliance, ensuring documents are accurate &
- Strong customer facing skills with the ability to communicate
effectively with clients as well as co-workers
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to interface between client & MEPS for all CA
documents, RFIs, CO reviews, shop drawings & submittals.
- Ability to provide clients with all required close out
documents, punch lists, commissioning reports and signoff
- Strong Client communication skills in order to establish new
projects, schedules, scope of work and all required
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may also:
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - Optello
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal
law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification document form upon
Keywords: Optello, Aurora , Electrical Professional with P.E. or EIT, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!