Customer Experience Strategist
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Why you should join this team:
+ We're seeking a Customer Experience Strategist to join our
team. As a CX Strategist, you will plan, run, and lead customer
experience engagements for our clients across their business and
technical teams. You will build and use HCL's experience strategies
and frameworks to the help the client's organization put the
customer squarely at the center of their entire business. Using
human insights research and busines acumen to set the experience
vision, strategy and principles for the end-to-end experience
across the organization and digital transformations.
Why this role is important to us:
+ At HCL's Digital & Analytics division, we believe that
successful transformational journeys require a digital technology
overhaul - for better customer-employee partnerships, and top-notch
'experience' consulting services.
Once here you will:
- Engage across marketing, product, operations, customer service,
user experience and development teams to gain a deeper
understanding of their customers' business challenges, goals, and
desired business outcomes.
- Act as an advocate and leader across experience-focused
projects owning the overall customer experience strategy and
- Lead and facilitate both stakeholder and customer interviews or
focus groups to help the organization understand existing customer
challenges and their desired needs across the end-to-end
- Build and socialize customer personas based on both customer
and stakeholder research, interviews using experience design
- Lead and facilitate experience design workshops with
cross-functional teams to identify and map the end-to-end customer
- Formulate relevant and actionable insights from all data
sources and disciplines and deliver key experience recommendations
and roadmaps to ensure the experience improves and matures over
- Lead best practices for cultivating a customer-focused culture
and increasing employee engagement efforts to connect all employees
to the experience vision and strategy.
- Solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading
experience and design solutions.
- Consume and use large amounts of data to validate assumptions,
and execute CX strategy at scale.
- Effectively communicate recommendations to senior-level client
executives via powerful story-driven presentations.
What we're looking for:
- Understanding of building and implementing customer experience
strategies and applying experience design throughout the end-to-end
experience across organizations and digital transformations.
- Ability to facilitate engaging, collaborative, effective and
fun workshops that are either at the client-site or virtual.
- Provide project and thought leadership, business judgement, and
analytical insight to support next-gen customer-centric initiatives
across multiple customer-facing touch points.
- Experience working and leading workshops using virtual
collaboration tools such as Teams, Zoom, Miro, polling software,
- Strong interpersonal skills, and open to giving and receiving
constructive feedback to learn and further develop yourself as an
- Eager to identify, define and implement new research and
experience design methodologies.
- Have a natural aptitude for technology and innovation, with the
ability to quickly learn new technologies and troubleshoot them
- Stay current on emerging industry trends and the competitive
landscape to provide insight into improving holistic
Nice to have, but not required:
- Degree-qualified of professional knowledge in a relevant area
including psychology, cognitive science, business, or
- Customer Experience certified program, CCXP, CX-Pro or
You must have in your armory:
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer experience role.
- You'll be a strong team player, sharing knowledge and
- You'll be a passionate advocate for people - for customers,
employees, users, distributors, patients, etc.
- You'll be a naturally outgoing, positive, curious,
enthusiastic, collaborative person and will want to grow within our
team and the fast-paced environment at HCL.
- Collaboration with a wide range of roles across marketing,
product, operations, customer service, UX, and technology
- Design thinking and other strategic experience frameworks.
- Experience leading workshops, executive-level meetings and use
a variety of white boarding activities, tools and techniques.
- Good communicator and good command of English, strong written
and oral communication skills are an absolute must with an ability
to present and summaries information to diverse audiences.
- You'll be an effective storyteller, crafting and delivering
complex findings in easily understood and actionable ways.
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Aurora , Customer Experience Strategist, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!