Principal Systems Hardware Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Principal Systems
for programs in our Space & C2 Systems mission area in
As a Systems Engineer
for Hardware Systems your duties will
include but not be limited to the following:
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $15K
for a candidate with a current TS/SCI clearance with that can be
verified and hired at RIS.
- Perform systems engineering tasks including interface
definition and documenting and contributing to system architecture
- Support planning/development activities by interfacing with
personnel from other organizations, attend technical interchange
meetings and working groups.
- Support integration of Radio Frequency (RF) hardware with other
- Support the planning and conduct of verification activities;
support definition of test plans and sequences relative to complex
hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and
techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, provide input to
test procedures and reports, and witness tests utilizing
comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design
reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and
- Utilize broad knowledge in Systems engineering and apply
understanding of principles of related to engineering and software
technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
Must be a US Citizen with a
- Demonstrated engineering experience with a track record of
- Understanding of the Systems Engineer development lifecycle and
change management process
- Proven ability to meet timelines
- An active and in-scope U.S. TS/SCI security clearance with C.I.
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) systems design or
- Demonstrated background in one or more relevant engineering
- Experience with systems engineering principles and
- Good presentation, coordination, and communication skills
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under general
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience preparing and executing Test procedures
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Systems Engineering experience on a large government software
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and
telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Familiarity with Tcl/Tk, Perl, Matlab and/or Python
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 8+ years of
relevant experience - OR
- Masters Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics, or related STEM Degree Program with 6+ years of
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible
spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid
time off, and holidays
In compliance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role is $98,700 to $187,500; however,
Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an
offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated
responsibilities, a candidates work experience, education/training,
and key skills.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, Aurora , Principal Systems Hardware Engineer, Other , aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!