Account Supervisor - Remote
Company: Goldstone Partners, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a
fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities
in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing
automation, and CRM, content marketing, and sales enablement. Our
singular focus is the dramatic improvement in our clients' revenue.
We offer a fun, flexible, and fast-paced environment. We've curated
a team full of smart, passionate marketers who are building a
new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation, and
measurable results guide the way.
We Value: Authenticity, Passion, Tenacity,
Our recent growth means it's time to add a senior member to our
account services team. You will be working in partnership with your
clients to help them define, plan, and execute a cohesive,
integrated digital marketing strategy that will directly impact
their revenue. Your gift for client management and your ability to
build strong consulting relationships coupled with your experience
executing on integrated growth marketing programs will be the
secret to your success. You've enjoyed a successful career in
data-driven marketing, and you are ready for your next big
You Value: Passion, Teamwork, Optimism
Spend your days:
- Working cohesively with clients to develop and maintain
relationships by driving account strategies that meet business
- Growing accounts by identifying opportunities to add additional
value and deepen our relationship
- Managing the general health of the account and all associated
programs - leading everything from discovery/scoping through
solution ideation, execution, and launch
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery by overseeing the
project and continually seeking opportunities for increased project
velocity - let's keep getting better!
- Helping facilitate smooth onboarding for new clients
- Feeling pride in your work and delighting clients by delivering
What you'll bring to the table:
- An undergraduate degree in business, integrated communications,
marketing, or closely related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working in a client-facing role
leading a team at a digital agency or in a highly interactive,
technology-driven B2B marketing department
- Proven success in a senior client-facing role with revenue
responsibility of $500k - $2m
- Experience in an environment where you drive the strategic
direction of an integrated marketing program and take a leadership
role in client management
- Proven track record of delivering on critical projects with a
bunch of moving people, parts, and dependencies
- Executive presence - poised, confident, and articulate - you
can communicate your thoughts and defend your position without
putting your audience on the defensive
You'll enjoy these things while working for
- Salary $80,000 - $90,000 and a full suite of benefits
- Incredible opportunity for continued professional
- True inspiration and the chance to hang out with some wildly
talented folks who love marketing as much as you do
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast-moving firm
find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big.
Principals only, please. Applications welcome for US Citizens and
Greencard holders only.
Please attach a resume for consideration. Thank you!
Keywords: Goldstone Partners, Inc., Aurora , Account Supervisor - Remote, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!