Start-up Corporate Associate Attorney Job
Company: MNF Global
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Law firm's Denver office has an outstanding
opportunity for an experienced corporate associate attorney seeking
to focus more on an Emerging Growth / Venture Capital-based
corporate practice that focuses on high technology deals.
The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of top law
firm corporate experience in the areas of transaction agreements,
capital markets, financing, and/or M&A with top-tier emerging
- Exposure to Venture Capital and emerging growth entities
- Exposure to high-tech entities
- Various transactional and capital markets experience
- Deal work
- Private and Public Companies M&A
- Joint Venture
- Tech Transactions including licensing
- Superior academic credentials required
- CO Bar Admissions preferred but the firm has other locations
you can work at permanently.
- Outstanding writing ability is required
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of big law firm
Job Order 44
- Move your career to the next level with a great opportunity to
counsel emerging growth entities.
If you are seeking a corporate attorney position
nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
Powered by JazzHR
- Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the
postings will be contacted.
Keywords: MNF Global, Aurora , Start-up Corporate Associate Attorney Job, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!