Construction Project Engineer
Company: Clyde Companies Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
COME WORK FOR ONE OF 2019 DENVER BUSINESS JOURNAL'S BEST PLACES
POSITION: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Throughout the Southern Denver Metro
JOB SUMMARY: Plan, develop, coordinate, and manage onsite
construction engineering activities for large, extensive
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00
- Support Project Manager and / or Project Superintendent with
- Interface with others to resolve problems, ensure the quality
of construction, etc. in support of the overall project
- Duties may include subcontract coordination, contract
administration, submittals, creation, and revision of work plans,
field verification of quantities and work performed, analysis of
CPM schedules, pay requests, and regular schedule updates with
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental
- Complete other assignments as assigned by your direct
- Maintain an insurable driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction
Management, or a related field.
- Must have a working knowledge of construction equipment and
techniques, drawings & specifications, building materials and
required standards applicable to discipline.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Skilled in assuming responsibility and reaching deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Who we are & What we do?
With a unique full-service approach, we specialize in
self-performing earthwork, utilities, concrete structures, and
concrete paving construction for public and private entities, as
individual services, in combination, or in a turnkey fashion,
including CM and GC services.
Through our turnkey solutions, we deliver safe, on-time,
high-quality work, while offering the convenience of a single point
of contact for all your infrastructure needs. Simply put, IHC SCOTT
delivers performance as promised.
Why work with IHC SCOTT?
Employees are vital to who we are and what we do. We seek
employees who share our values and high standards and who dedicate
themselves to progressing, growing, and expanding in their
abilities. We offer a competitive compensation package, generous
benefits, and professional development/training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
IHC SCOTT is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Keywords: Clyde Companies Inc., Aurora , Construction Project Engineer, Other , aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!