Practical Nursing Instructor - RN - (Part-Time)
Company: Pima Medical Institute
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Instruct in the Nursing program to educate students in
accordance with the curriculum, standards, and objectives. Will
have variable classroom and/or clinical teaching workload,
depending upon the number of students, the curriculum needs, level
of student coursework, the number and geographic locations of
clinical facilities and responsibilities related to both student
and non student contact hours, in accordance with policies in the
Employee Handbook, the Catalog and State Board of Nursing Rules and
- Provide didactic and/or clinical learning experiences for
- Develop, implement, evaluate and update purpose, mission and
objectives of the Nursing Education Program.
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans based on approved Course
Syllabi, Course Objectives and Course Outlines.
- In conjunction with the Program Director, develop, implement,
and evaluate the program of learning.
- Interview and counsel applicants.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the instruction provided by the ANIP
and Clinical Faculty.
- In conjunction with the Program Director, develop standards for
the admission, progression, and graduation of students.
- Maintain student records.
- Provide personal and academic counseling.
- Upkeep and inventory of Skill Laboratory.
- Recommend new equipment and software.
- Coordinate student activities.
- Provide for the supervision of students.
- Orient and mentor new faculty.
- Maintain successful working relationship with clinical site
- Schedule and meet with students on regular basis to provide
- Coordinate learning objectives from didactic environment to
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be
- Bachelor or Master's degree or baccalaureate degree from a
Nursing Education Program with a national nursing
- Three (3) years occupational (i.e., practical) experience as a
nurse providing direct patient care.
- Current Colorado RN license and any other credential as
required by local, state and/or federal laws to work as a
Registered Nurse in Colorado.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- $32.80 to $45.95 per hour
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Program
Keywords: Pima Medical Institute, Aurora , Practical Nursing Instructor - RN - (Part-Time), Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!