Posted on: May 3, 2021
Luminate, a management consulting firm in power and renewable
energy, is seeking an Office Coordinator in its downtown Denver
office. The position entails assisting with the management of
office operations and client needs, working with processes and
procedures to enhance company operations. We are seeking an
experienced, enthusiastic and responsible individual to cover a
range of responsibilities, who is a self-starter, assertive,
discerning, and detail oriented.
- Assist Manager of Office Operations, ensuring smooth and timely
office operations of overall organization
- Accounting functions, including time and expense keeping,
client invoicing, account receivables and light collections,
account payables, and other finance assistance
- Assist with the management of third-party service providers and
vendors, including IT, accounting, insurance, marketing, etc.
- Report formatting and editing
- Electronic filing, data entry, copying and production
- Travel arrangements
- Document management (downloading and coordination of documents
from client datasites)
- Other basic office duties
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years' experience office
- Highly organized; able to adapt quickly, handle multiple
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and
project accounting software
- Proactive, motivated self-starter
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Discerning and able to handle confidential matters
- Strong communication skills
Luminate offers a positive, professional work environment with
an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes
competitive wages and benefits plan, including subsidized
insurance, paid time off, and an employer match 401(k) plan.
Luminate, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resume to
Keywords: Luminate, Aurora , Office Coordinator, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!