Company: Claim Toolkit
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CLAIM TOOLKIT PARALEGAL
T. Mark Fay Consulting, Inc. offers four indispensable software
product lines to Property and Casualty Carriers. The Company is
seeking a full time Claim Toolkit Paralegal. Benefits include
working from home, competitive salary, 401K match and a generous
P&C Carriers utilize our software to remain compliant with
the myriad of state laws related to insurance. Our software
provides claims and other insurance professionals with the
compliance and total loss information they require on a daily
basis. Claim professionals also use our software to identify,
assess, and negotiate comparative negligence and auto liability
claims. Our software offers a complete compliance solution for our
Your job is to support new and existing clients: Identify
statutory, regulatory, and other changes in law, maintain the
various software applications, research and enhance software
applications through new topics.
The goal: providing the right information, so every client can
make the right decision, right now.
DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Support existing and new customers software applications.
- Review and interpret complicated state-specific
rules/regulations across the United States and Canada.
- Maintain, enhance, and create new and existing content in an
easy to understand format.
- Maintain and manage internal charts, databases, spreadsheets,
- In-depth research on various specialized business operations to
ensure optimal customer application rollouts.
- Remaining informed of industry developments through review of
trade publications, maintenance of related manuals and meeting
- Participation in departmental planning meetings and other
meetings as necessary.
- Participation in special projects and assistance for other
company departments as necessary.
- Provide additional support for all four software applications
- Conducts factual & basic legal research using computer
databases such as LEXIS & NEXIS, Pacer, various court databases,
and those found on the Internet as well as libraries & other
- Schedules meetings and manage calendar for our President
- Completion of paralegal school/certification preferred
- Property & Casualty Insurance Experience a plus
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office
Suite and ability to quickly learn new programs
- Strong knowledge of property and casualty claims and/or
- Strong organizational, file management and time management
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and
in a team environment.
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of various disciplines and workflows.
- Be able and willing to travel at least 2-5% of the time (flying
and driving) to perform implementations and training.
- A high degree of discipline and self-motivation while
developing detailed customized reports and software
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as high
degree of interpersonal effectiveness with a demonstrated ability
to articulate customer's requirements to internal management and IT
- Ability and desire to pursue continued education through
self-study and classroom instruction.
- Must have the ability to deal with demanding customers in a
tactful, professional manner.
- Follows Company Core Values: Excellence, Challenging Goals,
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
Claim Toolkit provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to regard to disability,
race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, age, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran
status, pregnancy, genetic profile, or any other protected status
in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
CTK also does not discriminate based upon any protected category
with respect to the payment of wage.
Claim Toolkit has provided the compensation range and general
description of other compensation and benefits that it in good
faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. The
Company reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the
posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation,
depending on circumstances not related to an applicant's sex or
other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Claim Toolkit, Aurora , Paralegal, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!