ABA Therapist / RBT / Behavior Therapist
Company: Action Behavior Centers - ABA Therapy for Autism
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At our location in Centennial, Colorado, Action Behavior Centers
- ABA Therapy for Autism is hiring experienced and entry-level
Behavior Therapists (BTs) and Registered Behavior Technicians
(RBTs) to join our team while offering the sort of compensation and
culture that applicants can't find anywhere else.
All our BTs become RBTs within their first 45 days of employment,
and provide therapy based upon the principles of Applied Behavior
Analysis to children with Autism and related developmental
disabilities in a clinic-based setting. You will implement
world-class behavior modification programs through one-on-one
therapy, collect data electronically, assist with parent training,
and coordinate with other team members to offer an incredibly
valuable service to our clients and families.
About Action Behavior Centers: Action Behavior is a dynamic
provider of ABA therapy services founded in Austin, Texas. Started
by experienced, successful entrepreneurs and clinically-rigorous
and friendly Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Action Behavior
offers a superior career opportunity to behavioral health
practitioners. Each team member at ABC has a commitment to
excellence in our work.
working 1:1 with children and/or in the field of
Applied Behavior Analysis - ideally you already are a Registered
Behavior Technician and/or have extensive childcare
Training: We will provide training to our behavior therapists, even
if you are already certified. We have high standards.
- Must LOVE working with children 10 and under with ASD
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures
(kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to sit on the floor or stand for extended periods
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral and
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license,
and be able to show up on time and ready to go to work every day!
We have great little clients and families that depend on us, and
absenteeism isn't possible!
- Education: College degree in any field preferred. Pursuit of
undergraduate degree required.
: All Positions Are Guaranteed Full-Time Hours
(30 hours guaranteed)- 38-40 hours expected
RBT Hourly Range between $16.30-20.50/hr depending on level of
- BT's: Training, coaching, and continued education assistance to
new and experienced staff
- Professional development
- Health benefits from day one of employment (90% of the cost
covered by employer)
- Paid time off (10 days of PTO + 2 day of flex PTO + 12 days of
- Annual bonus based on performance + annual merit-based
- Short Term disability
- Pet insurance
- Student loan reimbursement program (up to $600 a year)
- Tuition assistance program for 4 leading online ABA
- Maternity/paternity bonus
- 401K + 2% match
- Career growth opportunities
- 36 hours guaranteed each week
- After-work voluntary team events
- Annual holiday parties, monthly team parties, and quarterly
happy hours (post and pre-COVID)
- A work environment that is based on positive reinforcement and
Please share your current RESUME and a COVER LETTER helping us get
to know you and why you believe yourself to be a fit within our
organization and to help our children. Please no phone calls at
this time as our centers are very busy serving clients and
families. We will reach out directly to any candidates with whom we
would like to schedule an interview. :)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Action Behavior Centers - ABA Therapy for Autism, Aurora , ABA Therapist / RBT / Behavior Therapist, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!