Do you have a passion for organization and process? Do you have
an eye for detail? Do you have a desire to learn, solve problems
and juggle a wide variety of responsibilities? If the answer to
these questions is a resounding YES, this may be the opportunity
RTI is seeking a Senior Legal Assistant who will be responsible
for editing and managing various legal documents, leading
organizational projects, and other duties as may be required. This
role will manage cross-functional teams in connection with contract
& scheduling duties, provide general support to the legal
department, manage all legal administration duties as well as the
contract life-cycle for all corporate and commercial contracts
including tracking, organizing, and maintaining databases.
At RTI, we take on some of the worlds most exciting and hardest
technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on
the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients,
connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes
with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in
many ways !
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and
enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative
culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well
recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career
growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need
to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make
sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie aheadhelp us conquer fast growing
markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core
values , well meet these challenges creatively to make a real
difference for a better world.
- Review, summarize, and escalate (where applicable) low-risk
agreements. These may include NDAs, partner agreements, and vendor
- Ensure Patent & Trademark Filings are up to date.
- Assist with all aspects of contract management and review,
- Improve and manage contract review & approval workflows;
- Track matter progression and maintain record of contract review
- Route contracts for signature & distribute to internal
- Generate content and record internal legal training. Coordinate
and track training compliance.
- Organize and update the Company's legal knowledge management
- Act as liaison between the Legal team and both internal and
- Track and assign daily legal requests. Manage status updates on
long term legal projects.Ensure all internal requests and inquiries
are resolved in a timely manner.
- Proofread and reformat legal forms and correspondence.
- Assist the Companys CFO with general state set up and tax
- Manage corporate information database. Use the database to fill
out annual compliance forms from customers and partners
- Provide general support to the legal team -- including copying,
filing, scanning, keeping records and managing calendars.
- BA/BS degree preferably business or administration or pre-law
and at least 3 years of legal administration experience.
- Experience in the areas of document administration,
organizational project management or legal operations. Excellent
attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Superb writing and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and learn quickly in a fast paced
environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communications skills and professional demeanor; able
to use discretion and diplomacy when necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and logical
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Apps, Google Calendar and
CRMs. Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where
individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an
opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture
embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive
compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits,
vacation bonuses, and equity participation. Please click here to
view our benefits package!
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.