Assistant Manager Metro Districts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PaulsCorp, LLC, a prestigious real estate development firm, is
presently seeking an Assistant Manager to oversee two well
established metropolitan districts. Both Districts have been
operating for twenty years or more and both continue to experience
sustained and substantial growth. Pauls is experienced in
development, acquisition, and management of all real estate sectors
and the Districts were formed to support said development.
reports to Senior Managing Director.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Five or more years' experience with operating and financing
Title 32 Districts required
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Professional appearance
- Ability to create and adhere to and report on budgets
- Ability to work with governing Board of Directors
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Must have great attention to accuracy and detail
- Entitlement experience with Cities and Counties
- Working knowledge of Denver Basin water rights and wastewater
- Experience with bidding, contracting for and administering
construction and service contracts, including field
but not limited to:
The company offers a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, paid PTO, and a 401k plan
with company match.
- Prepare and present annual budgets and rate analysis in
conjunction with accounting staff and Assistant District Manager
for budget, finance and reporting
- Update capital expenditure plan to accommodate continued
assessed value and user base expansion
- Capital project entitlement work - cities, counties, etc.
- Bond issuance when warranted
- Annual reporting on bond debt, water rights, CDPHE permit
- Administer day to day district operations with multiple
contract service providers
- Board meeting agenda packet preparation and
Must pass background and drug screening.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PaulsCorp, Aurora , Assistant Manager Metro Districts, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!