We solve our customers most difficult technical
We value trust, respect, integrity & cooperation in
everything we do
Performance really matters for our people, customers &
If this sounds like the kind of organization you want to
be a part of, continue reading
Moog, Inc . continues to
expand our global reach, and is on target to reach over $3.1B in
revenue in 2021. As such, we are growing our Legal Department.
As Assistant General Counselwith Moog, you will
have an opportunity to help our existing team further build a
world-class Legal function that has been empowered to deliver
greater value to our business. You will report to Moogs General
Counsel and interact regularly with the Companys CEO, CFO, and the
senior management team.
Areas of responsibility include :
- Provide direction and counsel regarding legal aspects of
public-company compliance and reporting requirements, including
periodic financial reports filed with the Securities and Exchange
Commission and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Provide direction and counsel on legal aspects of corporate
- Lead due diligence and agreement drafting for mergers and
- Provide counsel and advice to management on various compliance
- Oversee corporate governance for Moog Inc. U.S. and
- Prepare and review reports to Moogs senior leadership on legal
aspects of strategic initiatives and business development
- Assist the General Counsel in the adoption and implementation
of practices and procedures that protect Moogs business interests,
mitigate the Companys risks, and foster compliance with regulatory
- Supervise and mentor lawyers, staff, and subject matter experts
in the Law Department as designated by the General Counsel.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum of twelve years experience practicing corporate law in
a leading law firm, mid-size to large corporate law department, or
a government agency.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college / university, J.D.
or L.L.M. from an accredited law school, and license to practice
law in the U.S.
- Ability to expeditiously identify and analyze issues and
provide legally sound, cogent, and practical recommendations.
- Commitment to high ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinker, with the desire and ability to advance to
the position of general counsel after two to three years of
successful performance as assistant general counsel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability
to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the
About Moog, Inc.:
Our company began in 1951 with Bill Moogs invention, the servo
valve, a device which became the heart of high performance motion
control systems. Today, Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) is a
worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of motion control
parts and systems.
Headquartered in East Aurora, NY, we proudly serve customers in
more than 90 countries. Our operations extend to more than 27
countries and our talented, global workforce is nearly 13,000
Our company is organized into threeoperating groups: Aircraft,
Industrial, and Space and Defense. Our high-performance systems
control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space
vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial
machinery, and marine and medical equipment. What sets Moog apart
is our commitment to creating high-performance solutions that solve
our customers most difficult technical challenges.
But it's more than technical excellence that defines us. Moog is
a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things.
Our employees enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a
culture of trust. For you, working with us can mean deeper job
satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside
and outside of work.
Moog is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms
the right of every person to participate in all aspects of
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other
protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for
employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply
for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via
phone at 844-367-5787.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.