Company: Unite America
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Unite America is looking for bright, game-changing interns who
are passionate about reforming our broken politics. We are looking
for current students and recent grads to join our team from a
variety of academic disciplines. Work side-by-side with our dynamic
staff and learn from those on the front lines of the movement to
bridge the partisan divide.
We're currently seeking an intern to join our
Communications team for Summer 2021.
Comms interns help amplify Unite America's message and
grow our community. Here's some examples of how
Comms interns should have an interest in learning about content
creation, writing (preferably politically-oriented), social media,
press and publicity, as well as digital marketing.
- Drafting daily content for all social media outlets (e.g.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Managing the media opportunities list and engagements
- Contributing to digital strategizing and analysis
- Designing digital content, including photos, videos, press
releases and/or reports
The program is based at our headquarters in beautiful Denver,
Colorado, but remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Unite America is a movement of Democrats, Republicans, and
independents who are committed to bridging the growing partisan
divide in order to achieve a more representative and functional
government. In partnership with a group of major philanthropists we
are building an unprecedented donor consortium and philanthropic
investment fund to significantly scale and accelerate the democracy
reform movement -- including supporting structural political
reforms, pragmatic candidates in both parties' primaries, and
During the 2020 cycle, Unite America was a driving force behind the
largest expansion of Ranked Choice Voting in the country in New
York City, helped defeat the most extremist member of Congress in a
primary election, and worked to elect candidates who formed a
cross-partisan state legislative caucus in Virginia that advanced
groundbreaking election reforms. Our focus is on dramatically
scaling our impact in the years to come.
- You're committed to our mission of country over party and
putting voters first.
- You're politically savvy - you've been paying attention.
- You're a resourceful, independent worker - you can really own
and execute a project in a start-up environment.
- You're a creative, outside-the-box thinker - you bring a unique
perspective and ideas.
- You're a hardworking and dedicated individual - you take pride
in what you do.
- You're honest, principled, and direct, and you appreciate these
attributes in others
- Expense stipend of $700 per month
- Note this only applies to interns who aren't already
receiving a stipend from another source.
- Training & professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to join an inclusive, vibrant, and diverse team
with a rock star culture
- Ideal location our office headquarters is in the heart of
Denver across the street from the state capitol.
Keywords: Unite America, Aurora , Communications Intern, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!