Sales Support Coordinator
Company: BLUEFIN, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bluefin LLC is hiring!
Under the direction of the VP of Business Development, this
position is responsible for providing critical sales support by
monitoring and reporting on sales pipeline health and other sales
metrics that enable forecasting. This position also supports
BLUEFIN's growth by collaborating with marketing teammates to build
brand awareness in our marketplace, promote BLUEFIN as a leader in
our industry, and create targeted messaging for outreach to
This position provides sales support as needed including
generating proposals and reports, as well as modifying
presentations, collateral, and other materials to support business
development, retention, and upsell with existing clients.
Some examples of what you'll do include:
- Manage the RFX process
- Gather and review solicitations for Invitations to Bid (ITB),
Requests for Proposal (RFP), and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ)
to determine viability for pursuit.
- Initiate and manage the Go/No-Go process for solicitations,
utilizing management and technical staff to vet strategically
- Generate, coordinate assembly, and deliver responses to RFPs,
RFQs, and bids
- Optimize and maintain document generation automation and
integration for sales proposal deliverables utilizing
- Monitor and maintain data quality within Salesforce.
- Create and maintain dashboards and metrics reports on
marketing/sales activities, leads and sales pipeline, KPI's
effectiveness, and business impact.
- Gather, evaluate and interpret sales data to identify trends
and opportunities to optimize conversion, in conjunction with the
VP and Marketing Manager
- Drive the sales team to leverage LinkedIn and other social
media outlets in collaboration with the marketing group to promote
marketing messaging and optics
What you need to apply:
- Sales Proposal writing/RFP/RFQ response experience is
- Experience managing and running analytics of Salesforce is
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our
- Experience with PandaDoc or similar document creation platforms
- Basic Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (including
InDesign) strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of current Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The pay range for this role is $60-$65,000 per year plus an
annual, discretionary bonus. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that includes 15 days of PTO/sick pay to start and a 401K
match up to 3%. We offer a very flexible working environment with
some remote days every week. Plus, we're just a cool group of
Have we caught your attention?
Keywords: BLUEFIN, LLC, Aurora , Sales Support Coordinator, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!