Disaster Safety & Health Manager
Company: FEMA (Federal Emergency Mgmt Co)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Federal Emergency Management Agency FEMA
Disaster Safety & Health Manager. Intermittent Work,
Part Time, Multiple Openings and Relocation Not Required.
The Department of Homeland Security DHS), Federal Emergency
Management Agency (FEMA) seeks Safety & Health Managers to travel
to Federally Declared disaster locations throughout the nation.
- Responsible for managing employee occupational safety, health,
and industrial hygiene programs in support of national disaster
response and recovery operations..
- Temporary travel (up to several months at a time) throughout
- No relocation required
- Salary is compensable to experience.
- Minimum 10 years' demonstrated experience in the field of
Safety and Health (e.g.,. occupational safety, life safety,
industrial hygiene, etc. ).
- Solid demonstrated experience and knowledge of OSHA (and
other)regulations and standards
- Ability to anticipate hazards and conduct site inspections and
employee safety training.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Ability to be on call to deploy and work in unique
Interviews will only be held in the advertising city. If you
would enjoy working with a dedicated Safety and Health team in
exciting and unique work environments, and meet the basic
qualifications above, please apply now!.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $42.00 - $65.00 per hour
Keywords: FEMA (Federal Emergency Mgmt Co), Aurora , Disaster Safety & Health Manager, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!