Factor_ IT Support Associate
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As you may have read in the news ..
"HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75,
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh's growth plan
in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its
total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources,
operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of
products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what
you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve
their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit
and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help
real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and
energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and
our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the
nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are
fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
You will be an essential part of our US Technical Support Team
supporting our Aurora, IL corporate office and warehouse facility
users and the main technical resource on site. Whether you're
responding to incidents or pro-actively working to build a better
platform, you will be responsible for providing core IT support
ranging from mobile device management, printer support, basic
network troubleshooting, workstation hardware/software support,
user onboarding and training, documentation and continuously
striving to empower and enrich our users
- Provide excellent customer service, effective response times,
and expert insights into general and sometimes complex support
- Provide on-site and remote resolution of common
hardware/software computing issues.
- Maintain hardware through in person and depot-based
- Image and deploy newly acquired hardware to the appropriate
- Understand policies and apply them to come up with a solution
that meets user's needs and aligns itself amongst the company
- Act as point of contact for other department's technical
- Provide training to all users on new hardware and software when
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for systems and
processes managed by the Enterprise IT team, for both end-users and
other IT staff.
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of existing support
processes and policies.
- Troubleshoot android based tablets and mobile devices.
- Assist other Factor_ locations as necessary.
- Hardware and software asset management.
- Participate in after business hour support for critical
incident response escalations
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize issues and task
- Able to make decisions and act with limited supervision.
At a minimum, you have
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a technical support or
helpdesk role required
- Strong customer service background required.
- Experience supporting on-site and remote users for PC/ Mac,
software and hardware.
- Experience with GSuite
- IT-related certifications are desirable.
- Zebra printers and warehouse experience is preferred.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because he or she is a protected veteran.
Keywords: HelloFresh, Aurora , Factor_ IT Support Associate, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!