Clinical Case Manager
Company: IDR, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
IDR is looking for Clinical Case Managers for
one of our clients in Denver, CO. The ideal
candidate will have hands on experience in the Mental
- 1 year of mental health experience or in related field
- Must have valid Colorado Driver's license and a recent clean
driving record. Ability to transport the people we serve in your
vehicle. Ability to obtain and carry Business Use coverage on your
auto policy (additional cost is reimbursed).
- Must be 21yrs. of age to apply.
- CPR & First Aid
- Physical and TB required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Help consumers in meeting basic needs for food, clothing,
shelter, personal safety, and general medical and dental care, and
assist them with applications for income, medical, housing, or
other benefits which they may need and to which they are entitled.
Identify consumers for whom establishment of a protective
payee-ship is necessary and arrange this assistance.
- Ensure consumers access to needed services and community
resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, by
taking the consumers to the service in personal vehicle (business
insurance on vehicle reimbursed)
- Provide comprehensive psychosocial services that include and
continuum of high and low intensity services designed to improve or
maintain consumers' abilities to function in normal social roles.
These will include, but be limited to, services which:
- Help consumers evaluate both their strengths and symptoms, and
facilitate in consumers setting their own goals, and plan for
- Guide and instruct consumers in daily living skills such as
medication use, diet, exercise, personal hygiene, shopping,
cooking, budgeting, housekeeping, use of transportation, and other
- Help consumers develop social skills, interests, and leisure
time activities to provide a sense of participation and personal
worth, including opportunities for age appropriate, culturally
appropriate daytime and evening activities;
- Help consumers find and make use of appropriate employment
opportunities, vocational rehabilitation services, or supported
work environments where appropriate;
- Assist consumers who need special living arrangements in
locating a rehabilitative or supportive housing arrangement. The
choices should be broad enough to allow each consumer and
opportunity to live in an atmosphere offering the degree of support
necessary, while also providing incentives and encouragement for
consumers to assume increasing responsibilities for their
- Offer support, assistance, consultation, and education to
families, friends, landlords, employers, community agencies, and
others who come into contact with consumers, in order to maximize
benefits and minimize problems associated with the presence of
these persons in the community;
- Identify and work with potential natural support systems such
as neighborhood networks, churches, and community
- Make full utilization of the consumer's support systems in
order to encourage treatment program engagement.
- Reach out to program eligible consumers, inform them of and
educate them about available services in the community.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
What's in it for you?
- Diverse team, team-oriented focus
- Collaboration, innovation, and service excellence are central
to their core values
- Casual dress code
- Excellent work-life balance
- Sense of community within the company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner
6 years in a row
Keywords: IDR, Inc., Aurora , Clinical Case Manager, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!