Senior Litigation Paralegal
Company: Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell LLP
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell is seeking an experienced Litigation
Paralegal with at 8+ years of experience in complex litigation
cases. The ideal candidate would have solid trial experience,
strong eDiscovery skills, and be able to manage a complex case load
from start to finish. We are looking for a strong technology
aptitude with experience in database products such as Summation,
Concordance, Eclipse or Relativity. Experience cite checking using
the Bluebook is needed.
- 4 year degree, and a paralegal certificate is required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a
high-volume workload to meet time-critical deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a mature, professional,
and personable presentation and demeanor.
- Well-developed writing and research skills.
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence,
litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices
- Experience with all aspects of trial preparation including
exhibits and witnesses.
- Extensive experience cite checking using the Bluebook is
- Proficiency with databases to oversee and coordinate document
productions and expertise in compiling information necessary for
tracking and case development.
- At Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell, we believe that a more diverse,
equitable, and inclusive workplace furthers our mission of
delivering world-class litigation and trial services to our
clients. Experience has taught us that we provide better service
and achieve greater results when our teams reflect the diversity of
our clients and the communities we serve.
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
PTO and immediate employer contribution of 6% into your 401(k),
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary range, depending on experience $70,000-$81,500
Keywords: Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell LLP, Aurora , Senior Litigation Paralegal, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!