Command and Telemetry Systems Engineer
Posted on: February 21, 2021
You're a collaborative and highly skilled Command and Telemetry
Systems Engineer who is accomplished and experienced! Does shaping
the future defense of our world through technical ingenuity excite
you? Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Intelligence and Space
(RIS) creates world class satellite ground systems and counters
national security threats through cyber solutions. We are a
state-of-the-art technology company because of our creative
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything we
create. As you design your career path you can be mentored through
intriguing challenges. The RIS culture fosters collaboration and
respect while doing meaningful work. Join us! Together, we will
support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of
Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
The Intelligence and Space Mission Area Systems Engineering Team is
looking for Command and Telemetry Systems Engineers for several
programs. As a Satellite Ground Command and Telemetry (C&T)
Systems Engineer, you will lead a team of systems engineers in
accomplishment of segment engineering tasks in an iterative
development environment. The C&T SE provides technical
direction and clarification of requirements to software agile
development teams, integration and test personnel, performs system
engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development,
requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and
requirement validation and verification and supports planning /
development and interfaces with personnel from other organizations.
The C&T SE attends technical interchange meetings with the team
members and other program personnel, and represents the
organization in matters pertaining to the development of their
project, provides status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule
(IMS) tasks as preferred and provides document review and resolves
technical systems engineering and integration issues. Additionally
the C&T SE supports ECP efforts as desired. In additional to
program efforts the C&T candidate may be asked to support
various proposal efforts. This candidate must have the ability to
care for time and resources in order to meet assigned
- 6+ years demonstrated engineering leadership experience with
demonstrated track record.
- Understand the SE lifecycle and change management process.
- Experienced in Command and Telemetry.
- Must have requirements analysis/management experience.
- Must have experience in functional decomposition, use case
development, interface analysis and definition.
- Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS.
- Proven ability to meet timelines.
- Experience in systems engineering functions including:
operations concept development, requirements management, technical
risk management, interface definition and control.
- Knowledge of component level integration and test.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate
with all levels of management and individual contributors on the
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tool.
- Current TS SCI clearance.
- Systems Engineering experience on a large government software
- Experience in integration, and/or verification and
- Experience in SE process development and deployment.
- Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly
previous deployment of developed systems to ground station
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
(STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited
University/School/College with 6+ years of relevant work
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible
spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid
time off, and holidays.
-In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role is $86,500 to $160,000; however,
Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an
offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated
responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
education/training, and key skills.-174946Raytheon is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, Aurora , Command and Telemetry Systems Engineer, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!