Bilingual Therapist- Intercept Program*** SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Company: Aurora Mental Health Center
Posted on: February 16, 2021
The Aurora Mental Health Center is dedicated to helping people Live
Life to the Fullest. If you are passionate about our Core Values;
Passionate Caring, Rising to the Challenge, Honoring and Respecting
all Persons, Believe in Resilience and Putting Client and Community
First, we would like to invite you to join our family!
About The Team.
Intercept Center is an internationally recognized community mental
health program, specifically designed for youth who have an
intellectual or developmental disability. Intercept Center provides
outpatient mental health services including psychiatry, family
therapy, individual therapy, group therapy, and care-coordination.
Intercept Day Treatment is a newly formed, therapeutic school
program for youth who are dually diagnosed. Intercept clinicians
provide therapeutic services specially adapted for youth with IDD,
and work collaboratively with other community agencies to integrate
care. Intercept clinicians are industry leaders in adapting trauma
treatment for youth with IDD. Intercept clinicians receive
specialized training, consultation and supervision on
state-of-the-art, dual diagnosis interventions.
About The Role.
The Unlicensed, Bilingual Therapist will be responsible for
assisting youth clients attain an optimal quality of life, by
providing clinical services and education. Develop and carry out a
consistent plan of treatment, from intake and assessment to
- Conduct diagnostic assessments, individual, family and/or group
therapy with assigned clients.
- Develop and monitor treatment plans; update at required
- Consult with internal and external professionals and
collaterals to ensure access to needed services and proactive
coordination of care.
- Provide clinical case-management services as needed. Provide
crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Provide comprehensive clinical services designed to decrease
symptoms and improve quality of life.
- Assist clients to evaluate strengths and symptoms, and set
their own goals.
- Guide and instruct clients in coping skills.
- Offer consultation to community partners and providers.
- Ensure that billing information is up-to-date for assigned
clients. Seek insurance authorization for services as
- Write reports and other correspondence, as necessary, and with
- Complete all requests to provide the necessary information and
undertake the required activities to ensure timely and ongoing
credentialing with third party payers.
- Bilingual: Fluent Spanish and English
- Master's degree in human services field.
- At least one year relevant experience providing clinical care
to appropriate client population, including conducting individual,
family and/or group therapy.
- License eligible: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW),
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed
Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Knowledge of theories and evidence based practices related to
- Ability to learn and utilize an electronic health record with
- Solid understanding of mental illness and treatment modalities
within multidisciplinary approach.
- Knowledge of DSM-V.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and effectively respond to all client
presentations and crisis situations.
- Ability to document interactions with clients, other agencies
and mental health professionals.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks.
Starting Salary for this role (based on experience and company
- Unlicensed Therapist: $42,000 - $45,000
Additional Compensation Opportunities
- Sign-On Bonus: $1,000- $2,000
- Language Differential Pay: 10% of base salary up to
- Health insurance: Kaiser
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts(dependent care &
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability coverage*
- 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately,
and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of
- Paid time-off up to 12 days for full-time first year employees,
including 9 Paid Company Holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 12 sick
days (hours calculated pro-rata basis)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Short term disability*
- Eligible for benefit if working 30 hours per week or more
- Quality Supervision
- Loan Forgiveness
- Continued learning benefit
Keywords: Aurora Mental Health Center, Aurora , Bilingual Therapist- Intercept Program*** SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!