Outside the box. Above the Earth. Beyond our wildest dreams. Our
engineers are creating new possibilities in space. Are you amazed
by the satellite views of cool places on Earth? Then Raytheon
Intelligence & Space Engineering team is the place to be.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space Engineering team is seeking
Software Systems Test Engineer to join our Systems Engineering
Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Intelligence and Space
(RIS) builds world class satellite ground systems and counters
national security threats through cyber solutions. We are a
state-of-the-art technology company because of our innovative
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything
we build. As you drive the next phase of your career you will find
solutions to complex challenges and have the opportunity to mentor
team members by sharing your insight and experience. The RIS
culture fosters collaboration and respect while doing meaningful
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop
solutions and define the future in aerospace and defense.
Click here to view a brief video and learn more about Raytheon
Intelligence and Space: https://youtu.be/E27yrxR4bN4
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is seeking a Software
Systems Test Engineer with experience in an Integration and Test
environment. RIS is seeking an individual who understands ground
segment development and has experience integrating and testing a
ground segment. The Software Systems Test engineer will be part of
a dedicated team, integration and testing in an agile
• Minimum 4+ years of related technical individual contributor
experience in large team of software or system engineering
• Experience with test planning, test procedure development, and
• Experience working across functional and teams to define, set
up and maintain test environments.
• Experience integrating software and hardware.
• Experience working across disciplines (systems, networking,
IS, configuration management, & test engineers) to troubleshoot &
• Enthusiastic and energetic performer able to work in a
dynamic, fast paced, & sometimes pressured environment
• Ability to contribute to the completion of program & project
milestones under the specific guidance of his/her immediate
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment/ tasking
• Experience with lab environments and equipment.
• Experience presenting to and interfacing with both internal
and external customers.
• Experience with implementing and utilizing DevOps and
• Ability to achieve results with minimal guidance
• US Citizenship and the ability to access US only data
• Active and Current Top Secret clearance
• Experience with SpaceWire and Ethernet interfaces.
• Experience with software implementation of timing and
• Experience with Agile-Scrum Methodology and KANBAN.
• Experience with tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Coverity,
GoogleTest, Docker, and Artifactory.
• Experience with C++, JAVA and/or other scripting
• Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools.
BS in a Computer Science, Math, Science or Engineering related
STEM field **US Citizenship Required***
**U.S. Citizenship Status is requires as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems**
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status. SDL2017