WIN-T INC 2 Baseband Technical Modernization Rep.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Description Job Description: The Defense Group at Leidos has an
opportunity for a WIN-T INC 2 Baseband TMR to support Warfighter
Readiness Program at Fort Carson, CO. This position will provide
field support, training and logistics for On the Move (INC2)
- In support of specified Warfighter Readiness requirements,
perform Total Package Fielding (TPF) functions IAW AR and DA PAM
700-142 with the gaining unit/organization in CONUS/OCONUS at unit
home stations, TDY locations, and/or during field missions.
- Travel to customer locations to assess unit equipment fielding
needs and provide unique systems configurations/solutions to match
the fielding requirements and ensure operability.
- Interface directly with Government customers as the primary
technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on WIN-T INC 2 systems.
- Maintain a "Face to Face" presence with internal and external
customers to ensure support elements are responding to unit
- Represent parent/supported organization, and at meetings,
provide continual communication on situations, pro-actively
identify and resolve problems before they become critical.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with partners
and unit representatives to identify, quantify, their requirements,
and develop practical solutions.
- When applicable, provide follow-up communication with written
direction and feedback.
- Clearly communicate, orally and in writing, discussions,
meetings, IPRs, IPTs, briefings, & through electronic media on a
- Represent parent/supported organization by attending required
meetings, briefings and conferences as requested and reporting
results back to GTL.
- Perform joint system check out of each system installation as
- Conduct technical analysis for system implementations,
modifications, and potential enhancements.
- Perform de-installations, installations, and handoffs for
- Compile and implement technical data procedures and software
release patches for government customers.
- Implement Field Technical Guide updates and/or Maintenance Work
Orders as required.
- Troubleshoot system problems and/or integration issues,
determine system solution in accordance with customer needs, and
recommend actions to customer for system solutions.
- Perform engineering assessments of new equipment and software
upgrades for integration into required systems. Training Services:
- Conduct "train the trainer" events for partners and
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and
maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant
instructors, and/or demonstrators.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 2 or more years hands on experience on
related WIN-T systems. Additional directly related experience can
offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.Ideal Candidate will be
experienced in two or more of the below functional areas:Networking
- Understands/familiar with Layer 2 concepts (VLANs, MAC
- Understands/familiar with Layer 3 concepts (Routing protocols
(OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DMVPN), IP subnetting)
- Understands/familiar with TCP/IP protocol model/OSI reference
- Understands/familiar with command line interface and syntax of
Cisco, Brocade, and Windows operating systems Network Operations,
Security, and Administration
- Understands/familiar with IA and Network Security technologies
(network scanning, Firewalls, Host and Network Intrusion Prevention
- Understands/familiar with Network Operations (configuration
management, network monitoring, fault isolation and
- Understands/familiar with Windows Server (installation,
- Understands/familiar with virtualization technologies
(installation, configuration, operation of ESXi and VMWare)
- Understands/familiar with Frequency Division Multiple Access
and Time Division Multiple Access transmission environments
- Understands/familiar with Radio Frequency and Satellite
- Understands/familiar with electronic maintenance actions;
preventative maintenance, services, testing and diagnostics Pay
Range: Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00 The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Aurora , WIN-T INC 2 Baseband Technical Modernization Rep., IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!