Architecture Manager - Retail Wireless Technology
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DISH Retail Wireless Technology is building cutting edge digital
platforms to support customers on a next-gen 5G network to disrupt
the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health
care, education, sustainability, city management, and
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win -
and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence,
and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our
greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Retail Wireless Technology.
DISH Retail Wireless team is seeking a Manager with strong
management and cross platform technology experience to drive our
new wireless MVNO platform.
DISH is seeking an individual to lead a team which will support our
business analysis efforts across all retail wireless groups. The
ideal candidate will be able to work broadly; leading critical
projects cross-functionally, as well as work independently, leading
deep dives and expert analyses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities fall into the following
- Coordinate with retail wireless leadership to understand
Business Analysis needs across the program
- Responsible for hiring, developing and managing an
- Create standardized documentation and output templates for our
customers and teams
- Provide reports to leadership or projects, programs, and
- Work with business to capture requirements for new products and
- Communicate with leadership new requirements and designs
required by the business
- Work in a high paced changing environment
Skills, Experience and Requirements
The successful Manager will have:
- Bachelor's or 2+ years of technology management experience
- 2+ years experience working as a BA or architect
- 2+ years of managing/supervising a team with 5 or members
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management, and
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders in non
technical terms and translate to engineers/developers
- Advanced analytical and business reporting skills
- Cross-discipline knowledge of technology systems
- 2+ years telecommunications background (nice to have)
Compensation: $106,250.00/Year - $143,750.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.Required
Keywords: DISH, Aurora , Architecture Manager - Retail Wireless Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!