System Administrator/Integration & Testing
Company: ManTech International Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set
forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task
Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19.Secure our Nation, Ignite your
FutureBecome an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. --
At ManTech International Corporation, you--------ll help protect
our national security while working on innovative projects that
offer opportunities for advancement.--Currently, ManTech is seeking
a motivated, career and customer-oriented System
Administrator/Integration & Testing to join our team in Aurora,
Colorado.--Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- -- -- -- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and
operation of computer systems and servers. Ensure that uptime,
performance, resources, and security of the
computers/servers/systems meet user requirements.
- -- -- -- Be able to acquire, install, and/or upgrade computer
components and software; provide routine automation; maintain
security policies; troubleshoot; train or supervise staff; or offer
technical support for projects.
- -- -- -- Be knowledgeable of operating systems and
applications, as well as hardware and software troubleshooting,
knowledge of the purposes for which people in the organization use
- -- -- -- Be on call when a system goes down or malfunctions and
be able to quickly and correctly diagnose the issue and how best to
fix it. Need to have teamwork and communication skills; as well as
being able to install and configure hardware and software.
- -- -- -- Must understand the behavior of software in order to
deploy it and to troubleshoot problems, and generally know several
programming languages used for scripting or automation of routine
- -- -- -- Responsible for automating system or application
configuration with various configuration management tools.
- -- -- -- Must have a strong grasp of computer security. This
includes not only deploying software patches, but also preventing
break-ins and other security problems with preventive
- -- -- -- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years--------
experience in software engineering/development and/or systems
- -- -- -- Experience with COTS/GOTS; specifically: NIAGARAFILES,
LINUX, KVM, OPENSTACK (compute, Cinder, Neutron) or similar
- -- -- -- Must possess experience in all phases of software
engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing
and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution
and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to
include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of
- -- -- -- Must have experience with communication applications,
database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of
storage and retrieval methods.
- -- -- -- Must have experience in networks, storage, Linux,
virtual environments and general hardware knowledge.
- -- -- -- Experience with big storage -----" GPFS, Lustre.
- -- -- -- Perl/Python/Shel scripting experience.
- -- -- -- Networking experience -----" subnetting, routing.
- -- -- -- Applying operating system updates, patches, and
configuration changes.Configuring, adding, and deleting file
- -- -- -- Plan and manage the data center environment.
- -- -- -- Ensuring uniformity between development, test and
- -- -- -- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- -- -- -- System performance tuning.
- -- -- -- Installing and configuring new hardware and
- -- -- -- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues
with computer systems.
- -- -- -- Adding, removing, or updating user account
information, resetting passwords, etc.
- -- -- -- Be able to answer technical queries and assist
- -- -- -- Documenting the configuration of the system.
- -- -- -- Training usersPreferred Qualifications:
- -- -- -- Experience with perl, python and web services
- -- -- -- Experience with developing applications software for
small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large
integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of
functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system
- -- -- -- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from
which software products will be designed and/or candidate will
translate documented designs into software products by developing,
documenting, testing and debugging code.
- -- -- -- Experience with applications that deal with utility
programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other
- -- -- -- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest
level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of
applications systems analysis with minimal direction or
oversight.Security Clearance Requirements: Active/Current TS/ SCI
with PolyPhysical Requirements:
Hearing, medium work (normal requirements up to 50 lbs), no adverse
environmental conditions, sedentary work, speaking, standing,
talking, working with computers/CRTs, working with data, ability to
handle stress & work under pressure, analytical or critical
thinking skills, listening skills, multi-tasking ability, oral &
written communication skills, organizational skills, switchboard or
computer operating skills
--The projected compensation range for this position is
$127,000-$211,800. There are differentiating factors that can
impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to,
Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and
competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location
(For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as
Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech
invests in it--------s employees beyond just compensation.
ManTech--------s benefits offerings include, dependent upon
position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday
Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings,
Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well
as other optional benefit elections.For all positions requiring
access to technology/software source code that is subject to export
control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either
verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.--
The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for
export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by
compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech
may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose
access to export-controlled technology or software source code may
require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant
on that basis alone.ManTech International Corporation, as well as
its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national
origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a
Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime
or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any
other characteristic protected by law.If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Aurora , System Administrator/Integration & Testing, IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!