Senior Software Systems Integration Test Engineer
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Are you a collaborative and highly skilled Senior Software Systems
Integration & Test Engineer who's accomplished and experienced?
Does shaping the future defense of our world through technical
ingenuity excite you?
Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Technologies creates world
class satellite ground systems and counters national security
threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art
technology company because of our imaginative thinkers.
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything we
create. As you design your career path you can be mentored through
intriguing challenges. The Raytheon Technologies culture fosters
collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work.
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop
solutions and shape products of the future.
We are seeking a Senior Software Systems Integration & Test
Engineer for programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions
mission area in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Senior Software Systems Integration & Test Engineer, your
duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of integration activities;
defining integration plans and sequences relative to complex
software and hardware subsystems and resolve conflicting
- Participate in a complex integration program; establish methods
and techniques, write integration procedures and reports, and
conduct integration utilizing comprehensive knowledge of complex
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design
reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and
- Utilize broad knowledge in integration engineering and apply
understanding of principles of related engineering and software
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a Current/Active
TS/SCI clearance.This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of
up to $12K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with that can be
verified and hired at RIS.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor degree and at least 6+ years demonstrated engineering
experience with proven track record.
- Integration engineering experience on a software development
- Experience preparing and executing Integration procedures
- Able to script or code in order to create automated tests
(Perl, Python, and Java are preferable)
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Suite Tools
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic,
fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal
- Experience with systems engineering principles and
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and
telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment.
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux operating system Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an
Accredited University/School/College with 6+ years of relevant work
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible
spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid
time off, and holidays
"In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role is $86,500 to $160,000; however,
Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an
offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated
responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
education/training, and key skills."
178661Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, Aurora , Senior Software Systems Integration Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!